Urban Decay has announced today that the upcoming Elements Eyeshadow Palette will be available on September 10th, 2018.
Sleek and celestial, our ALL NEW Elements Eyeshadow Palette is revealing itself in all its cosmic glory ✨ A constellation of 18 new multidimensional pigments (including bright mattes, holographic shimmers and molten metallics) orbit around Luna, an ultra-iridescent transformer shade. The stars aligned when we created this palette, so you know your eye looks are going to be out-of-this-world uh-mazing!
Elements Palette includes the following shades:
- Volcanic: Bronze metallic
- Earth Bound: Forest green satin with tonal micro-shimmer
- Elemental: Sienna matte
- Secret Keeper: Bright green satin with gold shift
- Heavy Water: Bright metallic teal
- Electric Air: Pinkish silver with iridescent micro-glitter
- Sapphire Dream: Bright navy blue metallic
- Antidote: Soft warm nude
- Lioness: Smoky burgundy satin with bronze sparkle
- Fire Starter: Deep red with gold micro-shimmer
- Ego: Soft pinkish-purple with blue micro-shimmer
- Dreamweaver: Bright pink matte
- Hex Remedy: Bright purple with iridescent sparkle
- Moon Rock: Metallic copper with iridescent sparkle
- Silver Burn: Smoky purple with pink iridescent sparkle
- Fortune Teller: Metallic pink-red with green 3-D sparkle and shift
- Fool's Gold: Metallic gold with tonal sparkle
- Tectonic: Chocolate brown with iridescent micro-sparkle
- Luna: White shimmer with iridescent micro-sparkle
UPDATE: We have even more details about the Elements Palette on our Urban Decay Holiday Set 2018 blog post.